*Born To Kill*
Welcome to our homepage!
Please Register & Apply
*Born To Kill*
Welcome to our homepage!
Please Register & Apply
*Born To Kill*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Survey 9 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dude5689

My Survey 9 10 Empty
PostSubject: My Survey 9 10   My Survey 9 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm

PSN:

What is your past experience with FPS (First-Person-Shooters):I've played both modern warfares on xbox 360 and i'm fairly good at them.

Mic (yes or no):Yes but i rarely use it, but if i have to use it i will

About You: I'm Hispanic, but my English is perfect, i like to play all sports especially soccer. I'm on almost everyday for at least an hour around 5 and 6 ET.

Name: Fredy Castellanos
Region (where you live): Metro Atlanta, Georgia
About yourself (In-game and out): In game, i'm pretty good, some days i rape everyone, others i play like a 5 year old but thats rare. I follow directions well. I rule with a sniper or any machine gun, rifle, or grenade launcher. I run towards bullets to save my teammates but what goes around doesn't always come around. I go to school, i'm and 8th grader. Sometimes i don't play because of homework and/or projects.

About Joining the Clan:
Explain in a short paragraph Why you want join BTK; and why we should let you in.
I see that you guys work as a team and always get each others backs and that's what i want in a clan. I'm currently on Raven Sword [R/S], i joined when i was level 16 and am now currently level 63, but they are never online, none of them. I'm sick of it, that's why i want to join BTK. You should let me join because i'm a likable person, not and ass, i'm funny and love to laugh, and if it means anything, i got all 3 leadership roles when i was level 36.

Where did you here about us?: YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

My Survey 9 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Born To Kill* :: Members Area :: MAG [BTK]: Applications and Member Introductions-
Jump to: