*Born To Kill*
Welcome to our homepage!
Please Register & Apply
*Born To Kill*
Welcome to our homepage!
Please Register & Apply
*Born To Kill*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining the clan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarLord12*

Joining the clan. Empty
PostSubject: Joining the clan.   Joining the clan. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm

PSN:elmenol2512

What is your past experience with FPS (First-Person-Shooters):Well i have played FPS games before for example like Call of Duty black ops and BattleField 3 so i am really experienced with FPS games.

Mic (yes or no):No getting one soon.

About You:I am 16 i love playing football and baseball so im really active i also like drawing and playing video games.

Name:Ronnie.
Region (where you live):New York .
About yourself (In-game and out):Ill always be on my PS3 after school for at least 3 or 2 hours .

About Joining the Clan
Explain in a short paragraph Why you want join BTK; and why we should let you in.You should let me in the clan because if you need someone that could kill your enemies without thinking it twice, and if you want someone that could work good as a team and never lets its team down then it should be me trust me ill make a good addition to the clan.

Where did you here about us?:Youtube cause i was searching up MAG clans and i saw your clan so it caught my eyes so i said you know what this clan is pro i should join.
Back to top Go down

Joining the clan.
Page 1 of 1