*Born To Kill*
Welcome to our homepage!
Please Register & Apply
*Born To Kill*
Welcome to our homepage!
Please Register & Apply
*Born To Kill*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Scramble_Butt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scramble_Butt

Application - Scramble_Butt Empty
PostSubject: Application - Scramble_Butt   Application - Scramble_Butt EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:07 am

PSN: Scramble_Butt

What is your past experience with FPS (First-Person-Shooters): My earliest shooting began back on the N64 with Perfect Dark and 007: Golden Eye. Since then, I've played just about every major shooter since. Halo, ALL Call of Duty games, Team Fortress 2, Gears of War, Rainbow Six, and of course.. MAG

Mic (yes or no): But of course, mon ami

About You

Name: Rob M.
Region (where you live): USA (South Carolina)
About yourself (In-game and out): In-game, I can take on many roles and personalities. Assault, Support (actually suppressing and supporting, not just using an MG) Sniping, Commando, etc.. As for myself out of game? I'm hardly EVER out of game.. But, if you most know, I am absolutely insane- in a good way.

About Joining the Clan
Explain in a short paragraph Why you want join BTK; and why we should let you in.
I have plenty of experience with vast numbers of games, and a few months of MAG under my belt, though I'm just starting off on Raven. I generally average a 1:1 K/D, though on good days I get much better- on my main character I've got 1.44 K/D. I also am very good at calling out enemy locations and keeping in contact with my team- aside from my occaisional (more like constant) cussing and cursing. I try to keep it under control in the company of friends, though. I'm also a big team player. If I can, I'll revive someone ASAP. Of course, enemies get priority under fire, but once I can I'll have you back on your feet.

Hopefully you guys are still active, I'd love to have a group to run with in-game. Hope to hear from someone soon!
Back to top Go down

Application - Scramble_Butt
Page 1 of 1